CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & MAKE-UPS
- The Baseball Center NYC reserves the right, prior to the first class or after, to cancel a course due to insufficient registration, with full refund.
- Requests for program refunds must be submitted in writing no later than TWO weeks before programs begin. No refunds will be given after this date. (Please allow 4–6 weeks for processing).
- There is a $75 cancellation fee applied to all refunds.
- REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Players who pull out of one in-season program/league may not transfer the potential credit towards another program/league in the same season.
- The Baseball Center NYC is responsible for make-up classes only if a cancellation is due to the absence of the instructor or the closing of the Baseball Center NYC facility. If you miss class, inquire about the programs make up policy. Please note: We do not offer make ups for vacation bonanzas or summer camp programs.
- Cancellation of individual sections of bundled programs will result in a pro-rated refund for the particular program and will still be subject to cancellation fee.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: MEDICAL & PHOTO RELEASE
- FOR ANY STUDENT PARTICIPATING IN A CLASS, PRIVATE LESSON, CAGE RENTAL, CAMP, LEAGUE PLAY AND PRACTICE, BIRTHDAY PARTY, CORPORATE & CHARITY EVENTS, INDOOR AND OUTDOOR CLINICS, AND ANY OTHER PROGRAMS OFFERED BY THE BASEBALL CENTER WHERE BASEBALL IS PLAYED OR PRACTICED IN ANY FORMAT :
- As a parent or legal guardian of the student or participant named above or with regard to myself if an adult, I understand and appreciate the inherent risks associated with the sports of baseball, softball and related activities. I am fully aware that, regardless of how careful the participant and the coach are, risk cannot be eliminated. I understand that risks include, without limitation, bruises and other minor injuries, more serious injuries, such as broken bones, dislocations, muscle pulls, severe or catastrophic injuries to the head and other parts of the body, partial and/or total paralysis, and even death. I certify that the enrollee has no condition that prohibits full participation in the activities at THE BASEBALL CENTER NYC. I also recognize that my student or participant or myself if applicable may be excluded from participation if he or she is a danger to him/herself or others.
- I, on behalf of myself and/or my student or participant, agree that The Baseball Center, Stahl Baseball Center NYC, Stahl Baseball Center NYC Owners LLC, and any of its respective present, former, and future parents, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, divisions, as well as any of their directors, trustees, officers, agents, sponsors, employees, volunteers and successors (“Company Parties”) shall not be liable to me or my student or participant or or our respective heirs or legal representatives for any injury, damage or loss, however caused, resulting directly or indirectly from my child’s, participant’s or own participation in any Baseball Center sport activity program, at any time preceding, during or after such program or event is in session, and I hereby waive, and release and discharge the Company Parties from, any and all actions, claims, liability and demands, which I or my child may have in connection with any such injury, damage.
- I understand and agree that The Baseball Center will not provide medical or health insurance for my child or me, and I will make separate arrangements to secure such insurance coverage if I deem it necessary. In the event of a medical or surgical emergency, and if The Baseball Center cannot reach the designated emergency contact or if exigent circumstances do not allow time to reach the designated emergency contact, I grant permission to the physician designated by The Baseball Center to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, or order injections, anesthesia or surgery for, my child or me. Furthermore, I understand that payment for all such medical or surgical services is solely my responsibility.
- I understand and accept all enrollment conditions. I authorize that The Baseball Center NYC has the right to use all photographs or videos taken of my child or me during camp/leagues/classes, etc. for advertising or promotional material.